Flatbed Owner Operators YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANES
SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, High Settlements & Respect. Our Family-Oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our Owner Operators. System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANES REGIONAL or OVER THE ROAD
This program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%.
No Upfront Costs
100% Fuel Surcharge
Fuel Cards / Fleet Discount
Base Plates and Permits
Associated topics: cdl a owner, independent, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.